Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Mahindra Marazzo Full Floor Covering Lamination Mats (7S & 8S) for M2, M4, M6 & M8
The Mahindra Marazzo is a Fine Beast that should only have the best Genuine Accessories. Mahindra Marazzo Full Floor Lamination Mats cover the entire floor of the car. This floor lamination mat set helps to trap dust, dirt and mud to provide unparalled protection to your Marazzo. You won't have to worry about any wear and tear as they are made from a durable PVC Blend. The mats will not slip off from your feet as they are hooked on to your car floors firmly.
The conventional floor mats, which are available in the market, are made with sub-par materials. They might not even fit in your car properly. This Lamination mat from Mahindra genuine accessories is made with the perfect measurements for each profile & section, so you have no worries about the mats not fitting your vehicle.
- Covers 100% of the vehicle's floor area - front to back & left to right, even beneath the seats, below the dashboard, boot space, all corners & contours
- Covers 1st, 2nd, 3rd rows & Boot space too.
- Comes in Black colour with fine texturing
- On top of the lamination mats, We recommend to buy a floor/foot mats set for everyday usage & cleaning.
- 100% Water-proof full floor lamination mats
- Complete Protection to Marazzo's floor from dirt, wear and salt corrosion
- All-season, Heavy-Duty Mats which can withstand rough usage
- Anti-slip layer added on the bottom for superior grip and enhanced safety
- Perfect fit, tailor-made for Marazzo
- Traps dirt, mud, dust, moisture and grime, keeping the floor protected
- Scratch-resistant, strong and durable mat
- Super value for money
- Watch the fitment video here
|Product Type||Floor Mats & Mud Flap|
|Compatible Variants||M2, M4, M6 & M8|
|Quantity in Pack||1|
|Warranty||1 Year from date of sale invoice|
|Expected Delivery||10 to 12 working days|
|Country of Manufacture||India|