Bushranger - HI-Lift Jack with Jack Mount
The Hi-Lift Mechanical Jack designed and engineered tough. A must have for any off-road adventurer, a simple tool designed to lift a trapped vehicle from a boggy situation. An ideal choice for extraction when a winch or isn’t an option or you’ve had an electrical failure. It happens, and it’s nice to know you have options if it does.
Variety of accessories available to suit including:
- Lift mate provides a list point from most wheels for quick and easy lifting.
- Base plate built to stop the Hi-Lift Jack sinking into soft terrain.
- Bumper lift kit is designed to fit most steel curved bumpers for a quick, easy lift.
- Fit it kit keeps your Hi-Lift Jack operating trouble-free. Includes principle parts for servicing all Hi-Lift Jack lifting units
- Specifications: 122cm Tall with 94cm continuous lift, low pick up 12cm from base, lifting nose 10cm.
- Capacity: 1050kg AS/NZS 2693:2003 Vehicle jacks
- Suits: lifting, pushing, pulling, winching and hoisting
- Weight: 14kg"